Imagine a never-ending supply of restaurant-quality ice. The under-counter ice maker unobtrusively adds accessibility and convenience to your kitchen.
The E15IM60GPS removes air and impurities from ice while it's still being made is the secret behind odorless, tasteless, crystal-clear cubes. Prepare to enjoy the true taste of every beverage with ice that adds nothing but cold.
Dimensions and Weight
Height (Including Adjustable Legs):
34" - 35 1/4"
Depth (Including Handle):
Depth (with 90 Degree Door Open):
34 1/4" min.
Daily Ice Production:
Up to 60 lbs.
Ice Cubes Produced per Cycle:
3-Step Cleaning Process:
Self-Cleaning of Mineral Deposits:
Commercial Grade Heavy-Duty Circulation Pump:
Field Reversible Door:
Self-Closing Door Mechanism:
Adjustable Leveling Legs:
Electronic Control with Blue LED Display:
Cleaning Kit - EIM41978:
Drain Pump Kit - EIMP60:
Power Cord Location:
Left, Bottom, Rear
Water Inlet Location:
Left, Bottom, Rear
Gravity Assisted Drain:
Connected Load (kW Rating) at 120 Volts:
Approved for Under-Counter Installation:
Crystal Clear Ice
- Continuous flowing water where ice is formed, allows impurities to be separated from the water leaving ice free of odors, minerals and
- Thirty-two, 7/8" cubes of crystal clear ice are produced per freeze cycle, up to 60 pounds per day
- Simple-to-use digital controls for consistent ice production throughout the day or night
30-Pound Storage Capacity
- The large capacity storage bin holds up to 30 pounds of restaurant-quality ice cubes
- The Electrolux ICON Ice Maker is completely frost free
- So you'll never have to defrost
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.
Electrolux ICON Professional E15IM60GPS Reviews