Grill Like a Professional Chef...
That's right, the secret weapon of the top Professional Chefs in New York is their Fire Magic Barbecue Grill. Most were introduced to Fire Magic as guest chefs on the Today Show - Yes, those are Fire Magic Grills that Matt, Al and Meredith are beside. Available at AJ Madison.
Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. You see, while not the best known brand (at least not outside California) they have been making Professional Quality Grills right in LA since 1937. 70 years of experience - and it shows.
Fire Magic grills are the hottest grills available, this sears the meat, sealing in the natural juices - so your steaks just taste better!
Fire Magic Echelon 1060
Fire Magic Echelon has taken premium grilling to the next level. The Echelon series (formerly Magnum) is available in the following sizes: Echelon 660 (22x36), Echelon 790 (22x18) and Echelon 1060 (22x48).
The Echelon won the prestigious Vesta award for the best new gas grill on the market.
Fire Magic has always been known for professional quality grilling, giving the chef unparalleled heat to sear the meat (sealing in the natural juices) and cooking control (you can sear a steak and bake a cake) but the Echelon's design has stepped all of that up a notch - or two!
From the Echelon 1060 unique burner system (4 cast stainless steel E Burners - they are powered by up to 30,000 BTUs each), to the removable zone dividers, each element is designed to give you greater consistency of cooking (no hot or cold spots), creating up to three truly independent cooking zones. Hot surface ignition insures that it lights every time - even in the pouring rain!
The Built-In LCD digital meat and grill thermometer has 4 sensors inside the grill so you know the temperature at the cooking surface of each zone (the only place you should be checking the temperature of your grill) as well as a stainless steel meet probe to get your meat on your rotisserie done to the perfect temperature.
One of the smartest innovations is the rotisserie rod storage. If you have ever owned a grill with a backburner, you know how hard it is to find a place for your spit rod. They have cleverly stored it right behind the hood!
The Power Hood is the newest innovation, (only available on the 1060) just hit the button on the remote and the hood goes up or down by itself. Even without the cool power hood, each Echelon hood is spring assisted (Feather Lite) so even on a massive hood that is on this size grill, all it takes is one finger to open or close.
There are so many cool features of the new Echelon, you just need to see it in person.
1056 sq. in.
Main Burner BTUs:
2 @ 11,000
Smoker Burner BTUs:
Width with Shelves Up:
Width with Shelves Down:
Width at Cart Base:
Height with Hood Open:
Height with Hood Closed:
Cooking Surface of 1056 sq. in. (48″ x 22″)
115,000 Main Burner BTUs
11,000 Backburner(x2) BTUs
15 Year Warranty on Backburners
Wood Chip Smoker with Dedicated 3,000 BTU Burner
- Add fruit juice, wine, or simply water to your choice of mesquite, oak, cherry or other woods for grilled foods enveloped in a delicate smoky flavor
Double Side Burner
Cast Stainless Steel Burners (E-burners)
Contoured Control Panel
- Rounded edges and mirrored highlights
Hot Surface Ignition
- Most advanced and reliable lighting system available
- Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas and light your grill
Back Lit Safety Knobs
- A flame icon in the knob changes from blue to red as the knob is turned on
- The red flame's intensity grows brighter on high and dimmer on low, visually signifying the burner's setting
- Lets you know when gas is flowing at a glance
Oven Warming Rack
- Integral, and removable, for light cooking or warming foods
16 Gauge Stainless Steel Flavor Grids
Magic View Window
Heat Zone Separators
- Isolate cooking zones so food in each zone may be grilled at different temperatures
Electronic Digital Thermometer
- Loaded with an impressive array of features such as a timer, digital temperature grilling guide, choice of backlit display colors, high temperature limit set and oven light switch
Halogen Lamps for Evening Grilling
- Shine brightly and are thoughtfully angled for ease of evening grilling
- The absence of screws in our design allows for quick cleaning with a damp sponge
Built-in Storage Brackets for Rotisserie Spit Rod
Master Power Switch
- Turns off electrical system when not in use
4 Heavy-Duty Locking Swivel Casters
Retractable Tool Holder and Paper Towel Holder
Fire Magic Echelon Collection E1060S4E1N71W Reviews