Bring the power and convenience of induction cooking to your home kitchen with this 5-burner electric induction cooktop from Dacor. The induction cooktop uses electromagnetic heating, meaning heat is generated in the pan itself and not in the burners. The result is faster and safer cooking. This cooktop features Cooking Zone Identifiers to clearly mark your cooking zone and assure that cookware is placed correctly on the cooking surface for optimum performance. Using the Bridge function, you can even "link" 2 cooking zones into one large, tandem unit with double the temperature.
This cooktop is downdraft compatible.
American made, family-owned Dacor has been designing and manufacturing luxury kitchen appliances for three generations. Dacor provides a full line of innovative products designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance market. With products available through a network of over 1,500 retail locations, Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America, and into select countries worldwide.
Overview & Features
Electric Induction Cooktop
Touch-Sensitive Electronic Controls
Bridge Function to Conenct 2 Cooking Zones:
Cooking Zone Identifier:
Rear Left Burner:
8", 1850W, 3000W with Power Boost
Front Left Burner:
8", 1850W, 3000W with Power Boost
11", 2400W, 3700W with Power Boost
Rear Right Burner:
7", 1400W, 2200W with Power Boost
Front Right Burner:
9", 2300W, 3700W with Power Boost
240V, 60Hz, 50A
Precise, Touch-Sensitive Electronic Controls
- Feature a power setting for every cooking need, from warming and melting chocolate to stir-frying or bringing water to a rapid boil.
- Brings large quantities of food to cooking temperature faster by increasing the induction element power.
- Pauses cooking and re-starts at the same temperature with a simple command.
SenseTech Induction Technology
- Automatically detects the presence and size of your cookware and matches energy transference with no residual heat loss.
- Connects two zones into one large tandem unit, linking the temperature.
Power ON and OFF Safety Feature
- Automatically turns the cooktop off if the unit is turned on but no pan is detected or temperature adjustments are made within 10 to 20 seconds.
Cooking Zone Identifier
- Helps assure that cookware is placed correctly on the cooking surface for optimum performance.
- Prevents accidental adjustment of controls.
Independent Alarm Timer
- Sounds an alert when the pre-set cooking time is reached.
Hot Zone Warning
- Displays the letter "H" on the cooking zone controls while the area is still warm.
Dacor Your Choice Offer - Up to $3347 in Instant Savings
Save Up to $3347 Instantly
Buy Any 30", 36" or 48" Range OR Any Cooktop (or Rangetop) & Any Single or Double Oven, and pay only $250 for for a DDW24S dishwasher or only $500 for a RDW24S dishwasher or get $250 in Instant Savings.
Add any 30” or 36” Built-In Refrigeration to your purchase and get a DHW Rangehood for only $250 (Save up to $2049).
Terms and Conditions
See rebate form for additional details.
Dacor Free Extended Warranty Protection
Quality, performance, and craftsmanship - Dacor knows the power of threes. Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through June 30, 2014.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by July 31, 2014.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.