Dacor Discovery 48" Dual-Fuel Range
The exquisitely crafted Discovery iQ 48" Dual-Fuel Range is what happens when bright designers and good cooks get together. With porcelain-coated continuous platform grates to effortlessly move your large pots and pans from burner to burner and an electric oven that offers fourteen cooking modes from Pure Convection Sear to Convection Roast to Max Broil, this range is truly state-of-the-art.
With the Discovery iQ's innovative 7" Android powered glass touch screen, you can also remotely turn on your range from anywhere with your smart phone or tablet. When your perfectly cooked roast is done, you and your entire family will get a text as the keep-warm mode kicks in. Keep tabs on your cooking progress without even leaving the house! Outstanding cooking performance and luxury come together with Dacor's Discovery iQ series range.
American made, family-owned Dacor has been designing and manufacturing luxury kitchen appliances for three generations. Dacor provides a full line of innovative products designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance market. With products available through a network of over 1,500 retail locations, Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America, and into select countries worldwide. Available at AJ Madison.
Primary Oven Capacity:
5.2 Cu. Ft.
Secondary Oven Capacity:
2.8 Cu. Ft.
Burner 1 Power:
Burner 2 Power:
Burner 3 Power:
Burner 4 Power:
Burner 5 Power:
Burner 6 Power:
Bake Element Power:
RapidHeat Broil Element Power:
Cast Aluminum Griddle:
- With its integrated Wifi-enabled Android tablet, you can turn on and monitor your oven remotely from your smartphone, easily select between cooking modes with the intuitive glass touchscreen, and even download apps that enhance the cooking process.
- Burners provide up to 18,000 BTUs for searing to perfection and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without scorching
RapidHeat Broil Element
- Broil element in the large oven cell uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly with up to 3,500 W of power
Exclusive Extra-Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- Dacor's grates provide one of the largest usable cooking surfaces and allow extra-large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner
- Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out
- Steam cleaning technology cleans light built-up in 30 minutes, saving time and energy
Illumina Burner Controls
- The new ProGrip design and stainless finish will illuminate in Dacor's signature flame-blue light to always let you know when a burner is on
Dacor Discovery iQ DYRP48DS Reviews