Discovery iQ 30" Single Wall Ovens - DYO130 / DYOV130
With another industry first, Dacor's Discovery iQ Wall Oven blends technology and performance to deliver a unique cooking experience. The integrated and intuitive Android interface provides home chefs with access to the proprietary Dacor iQ Cooking App. Now even novice chefs can perform at expert levels with a simple swipe of a finger. Easy to use control features such as Guided Cooking, Quick Start and My Modes ensure that favorite dishes are conveniently cooked to perfection. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
American made, family-owned Dacor has been designing and manufacturing luxury kitchen appliances for three generations. Dacor provides a full line of innovative products designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance market. With products available through a network of over 1,500 retail locations, Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America, and into select countries worldwide.
Dacor introduced many product firsts that revolutionized the kitchen appliance industry forever. One of their most significant products was the 30" PureConvection, Self-Cleaning Built-in Wall Oven, released in 1987. The innovative oven transformed Dacor's business and has since become the industry standard. Other industry firsts included the first cooktop with continuous grates and the first professional range with sealed burners. Today, Dacor continues to lead with advanced product engineering, setting product design and performance benchmarks.
Discover iQ Cooking Applications:
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:
Four-Part Pure Convection System:
GreenClean Steam Cleaning:
RapidHeat Broil Element:
Yes (3,500 Watts)
Digital Temperature Probe:
Yes (Star-K Certified)
Pure Convection Sear:
Operating System and Storage
Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Exapandable: 32GB Max (Optional SD Card - Requires Service Call)
7" LCD Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
800 x 480
Samsung SSPV210 1GHz
ARM Cortex-A8 ARMv7 Processor rev 2(V7I)
512 MB DDR2
16 GB Nand Fast Flash
Dimensions and Weights
Cutout Width - Standard:
28 3/8" - 29"
Cutout Depth - Standard:
Cutout Height - Standard:
27 7/16" - 28 1/4"
Cutout Width - Flush:
Cutout Depth - Flush:
Cutout Height - Flush:
Exclusive Built-In Electronic Control Panel
- Powered by Google's intuitive Android OS is elegantly designed to include a glass touch panel.
- 7" LCD multi touch-screen for enhanced graphics display and simple navigation with the swipe of a finger.
Dacor's Proprietary Discovery iQ Cooking Application
- It's easy to use and is pre-programmed with a variety of cooking options such as:
- Guided Cooking - A pre-programmed guide of popular dishes preset to eliminate the guesswork associated with cooking times.
- Quick Start - Adjusts the temperature and cook time of each oven manually.
- My Modes - Allows the user to program and store custom cooking presets.
- Dehydrate Mode - An easy and efficient way to dehydrate raw whole fresh foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives.
Integrated WiFi Connectivity
- Offers a convenient way to update the iQ application and access the internet including other third party applications available through the Google Play Store.
- Allows for a wireless connection between Bluetooth enabled devices.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- System with fan, convection heating element (2,200 Watts), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time.
- Provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
4.8 Cubic Feet Oven Cell Capacity
- Accommodate large dishes and meals.
- GreenClean steam cleaning technology cleans light built-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
Hidden Bake Element
- Hidden bake element for easy clean up.
RapidHeat Broil Element (3,500 Watts)
- Uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly with an almost infinite range of temperatures.
10 Cooking Modes:
Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell
- Jet black porcelain oven cell won't discolor.
7 Rack Positions
- Fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system.
- Equipped with a convenient handle in front for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven easily.
1 Chrome Rack
- Equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
Dehydrate and Proof
- Settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com).
- Designed and manufactured in California.