Fully Integrated Dishwasher by Blomberg
This dishwasher will look great in any kitchen as it is available in either stainless steel, or ready for you to install custom paneling to match your own cabinetry. It features 5 wash cycles and 4 wash options to accommodate all types of dishwashing needs. Options include Half Load, Extra Rinse and Sanitize. The dishwasher can also reach a hot 167-degree temperature for a complete, sanitized clean.
Convenient dish placement features include folding tines and an adjustable upper rack. A stainless steel interior protects the product from heat and corrosion. The unit operates at a quiet 48 dBA sound level to keep a gentle ambiance throughout the kitchen.
This dishwasher uses 255 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.85.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
14 Standard Place Settings
Concealed - Flo Thru
Digital LCD Display
5 w/ Ceiling Sprayer
Water Usage per Cycle:
Energy Efficiency Class:
Annual Energy Consumption:
Annual Water Consumption:
Min. Water Pressure:
Product Dimensions & Weight
Stainless Steel Interior
- A lustrous finish and lasting beauty that resists stains and corrosion.
Adjustable Upper Rack
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10 1/2" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
- Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options including multi-position, fold-down tines.
48 dBA Sound Rating
- Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
- For outstanding energy efficiency, which means you'll save big-time on your utility bills.
- 5 Level Wash with Ceiling Sprayer
- Front Control/LCD Time Display
- 167° Maximum Water Temperature
Blomberg DWT56502SS Reviews