More than 125 years of history. . .
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everday family life in mind. Available at AJ Madison.
Blomberg has always been on the cutting edge of technology, being the first company, in 1947, to produce a machine with less than 100 liters of water consumption. They have recently been given the Energy Award by the leading German consumer reporting magazine for most efficient appliances; as well as awards for innovation and ease of use.
As a widely recognized international name, Blomberg, has established themselves in the United States with production of dishwashers and refrigerators that are reasonably priced and are superior in features and quality. In the coming years, Blomberg, has its sights set on becoming a market leader in the United States, just as it has been in Europe for so many years.
This dishwasher uses 240 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $26.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12 Place Settings
Number of Wash Temperatures:
Rinse and Hold
Pots and Pans+
12 Place Settings Capacity
- This dishwasher features more room than a standard tub dishwasher, so you can wash more dishes in fewer loads and conserve water and energy.
SmartFOLD Tines (Upper and Lower Racks)
- Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options including multi-position, fold-down tines.
Brushless DCTM Motor
- Variable speed circulation motor uses the optimum amount of water and energy.
FlexiDrawer 3rd Rack
- Cutlery items don't touch each other, food deposits are removed completely and the cutlery is dried perfectly.
50 dB Silence Rating
- Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
FlexiRack Adjustable Upper Rack
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10 1/2" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
All Stainless Steel Interior
- A lustrous finish and lasting beauty that resists stains and corrosion.
ENERGY STAR® Rated
- For outstanding energy efficiency, which means you'll save big-time on your utility bills.
- Integrated LCD Top Control
Blomberg DWT55300FBI Reviews