More than 125 years of history. . .
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everday family life in mind. Available at AJ Madison.
Blomberg has always been on the cutting edge of technology, being the first company, in 1947, to produce a machine with less than 100 liters of water consumption. They have recently been given the Energy Award by the leading German consumer reporting magazine for most efficient appliances; as well as awards for innovation and ease of use.
As a widely recognized international name, Blomberg, has established themselves in the United States with production of dishwashers and refrigerators that are reasonably priced and are superior in features and quality. In the coming years, Blomberg, has its sights set on becoming a market leader in the United States, just as it has been in Europe for so many years.
Living with care and brilliance. . .
The power of imagination gave birth to Blomberg's new range of dishwashers which combines technologically unique systems with superb designs and quiet noise levels.
This dishwasher uses 290 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12 Place Settings
Inner Door Material:
DMFS Overflow Protection:
Regular Wash (155°F):
Pots and Pans (158°F):
Pots and Pans Plus (167°F):
Auto Program (131°F - 164°F):
Rinse Aid Indicator:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
Lower Rack Folding Tines:
Lower Rack Decorative Handle:
Lower Rack (Inset Shelf):
Long Tool Basket:
Upper Rack (Inset Shelves):
smartFOLD, Upper Rack Folding Tines:
FlexiRack, Loaded Adjustable Upper Rack:
FlexiDrawer, Removable 3rd Rack:
Energy Star Qualified:
- By utilizing three layers of insulation including bituminous material, cotton insulation and side walls, Blomberg dishwashers are among the most quiet in the market.
Silence Rating: 50 db
Integrated Digital Top Display
5 Level Wash
12 Place Settings
All Stainless Steel Tank
- Blomberg dishwashers are manufactured with the best stainless steel materials available.
- Protects dishwashers from heat and corrosion, but also sanitize your dishes with one of the highest wash temperatures available (164°F) in the dishwasher market.
Electronic Rinse-Aid Indicator
Removable 3rd Rack
- Features a third rack to create extra space for your cutlery and espresso cups.
Turbo Fan Drying
smartRACK - Adjustable Loaded Upper Rack
- Blomberg dishwashers all have a height-adjustable upper rack, which can be raised to make room for pans, platters and baking trays in the bottom rack or lowered to accommodate tall glasses.
SmartFOLD Plate Supports
Sliding Split Cutlery Basket
End of Cycle Chime
3 Way Euro Filtering System
- The 3 Way Euro Filtering system removes even the smallest dirt particles and ensures circulation of clean water.
1/2 Load Wash
5 Wash Temperatures
1 Hr. - 24 Hr. Time Delay
Lower Rack Long Tool Shelf
- Blomberg developed a height adjustment mechanism called smartFIT, which allows the rear feet to be adjusted from the front.
- In addition, fully integrated Blomberg dishwashers have a front adjustable hinge system.
- Which helps achieve a perfectly balanced door by adjusting the dishwasher to the weight of your kitchen cabinet door.
ALLin1 (All Detergent Types)
- Blomberg dishwashers perform well with all types of detergents; including tablets.
Blomberg DWT37300 Reviews