A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
All Thermador dishwashers combine high performance and efficiency with feature concealed controls. One of the things that make Thermador Dishwashers unique is the handle complements Thermador Ovens and Warming Drawers. Features like an Extra Tall Item Sprinkler for full cleaning capability and an NSF Certified Rinse make sure that your dishes are as clean as can be behind the sleek, quiet Stainless Steel exterior of a Thermador Dishwasher.
This dishwasher uses 260 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.83.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Three Stage Advanced Filtration:
Fine Silverware Carafe:
Sapphire Glow and Sapphire LED Lights:
18/10 High-grade Stainless Steel Interior:
Rack Adjustment/Movable Parts:
Culinary Tool Drawer:
Timer - Automatic Delay Start:
Hygiene Dry (NSF Certified):
Leak Protection with Auto Shut-Off Sensor:
Hidden Heating Element:
Dual Pump System and Triple Layer Insulation:
Product Depth (GFP):
Product Depth (GPR):
34 1/8"-36 1/2"
Annual Energy Consumption:
120 V/60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
Max Temp. for Water Intake:
- Power Wash option for the ultimate in heavy-duty cleaning
- Each unit is individually tested for your safety
Crystal Protect System
- Ensures perfect results for fine crystal
Fine Silverware Carafe
- Protects fine silverware from tarnishing
- Internal light illuminates glassware
Chef's Tool Drawer
- Allows extra capacity of culinary tools
Sapphire Racks with 3-Step Rackmatic
- 3-Step Rackmatic and 16 moveable parts
Industry's largest capacity for wine glasses
- Fits up to 18 wine glasses
- 44 dBA for peaceful kitchen experience
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Concealed Control and Flush Installation
- An integrated concealed control panel and fully flush mounted door offer a perfectly seamless appearance.
- Extra Dry option ensures perfectly dry dishes
Thermador Professional Sapphire Series DWHD650GFP Reviews