Just Right for Limited Spaces
The Silhouette Select compact single zone wine cellar is just right for today's downsized condos or a perfect addition to a butler's pantry. At only 15" wide it takes up minimal cabinet space which is at a premium in these smaller spaces. Boasting premium features such as seamless stamped stainless steel door with matching handle and toe kick, white LED track lighting, Low-E glass door and audible alarm. Available now at www.ajmadison.com
Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer. Available at AJ Madison.
Danby was founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators. In 1981, Danby was re-located to Guelph, Ontario. 2007 marks Danby's 60th year in the business of providing quality products to the North American market and thanks to their customers, business keeps getting better.
Danby's reputation as a leader in the appliance market has been achieved by researching what consumers want and providing quality innovative products at competitive prices to fit their lifestyles. Their products are marketed under four brands: Danby, Diplomat, Silhouette and Simplicity.
Danby's commitment is to provide exceptional quality and value with a continued dedication for creating innovative, unique products that are designed to fit your lifestyle.
39°F - 64°F
Stainless Steel Trimmed Shelves:
Roller Glide Shelves:
Dimensions and Weights
Built-In Wine Cellar with 34 Bottle Capacity
Compact Space-Saving 15" Design
- Has minimal impact on cabinet space.
All Black Interior
- Emulates the traditional wine cellar.
Precise Digital Thermostat with LED Display
39°F - 64°F Temperature Range
- The temperature range can be set between 39°F - 64°F (4°C - 18°C).
- Alarm will sound if temperature fluctuates excessively or door is left ajar.
- Their frost free, fan forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system.
Seamless Stamped Stainless Steel Door with Matching Handle and Toe-Kick
Stainless Steel Trimmed Wood Shelves
Roller Glide Shelves
- Extends effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
White LED Track Lighting
- Beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Easily set for continuous display.
Low E Glass Door
- Helps protect wine from harmful UV rays and maintains a more consistent internal temperature.
Reversible Door Swing
- Allows for left or right hand opening.