Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer.
Danby was founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators. In 1981, Danby was re-located to Guelph, Ontario. 2007 marks Danby's 60th year in the business of providing quality products to the North American market and thanks to their customers, business keeps getting better.
Danby's reputation as a leader in the appliance market has been achieved by researching what consumers want and providing quality innovative products at competitive prices to fit their lifestyles. Their products are marketed under four brands: Danby, Diplomat, Silhouette and Simplicity.
Danby's commitment is to provide exceptional quality and value with a continued dedication for creating innovative, unique products that are designed to fit your lifestyle.
51 Bottles (5.1 Cu. Ft.)
Dual for Red and White Wine Storage
Tempered with Stainless Steel Frame and Handle
Stainless Steel Trimmed Black Wood
Roller Glide Shelves:
39°F ~ 64°F
Cool Blue LED
Yes with Key
Parts and Labour:
24 Months with In Home Service
Dimensions and Weights
- 51 bottle (5.1 cu. ft.) capacity.
- Built-in or freestanding application.
- Dual temperature zones for red and white storage.
- Temperature range of 4°C ~ 18°C (39°F ~ 64°F) per compartment.
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door.
- Cool blue - LED lighting illuminates the interior without the heat of an incandescent bulb.
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves.
- New roller glide shelves to minimize agitation.
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel frame and handle.
Danby Silhouette Series DWC518BLS Reviews