Danby's reputation as a leader in serving the appliance market has been achieved by producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. All of Danby's products meet and exceed all environmental safety standards and offer UL, CSA, NRTL, and ETL recognized standards approvals. Availabe at AJ Madison.
Danby's goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Their strong leadership, creativity, and innovation will provides the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
Dual Temperature Zones:
Accommodates Magnum Wine Bottles:
Stamped Stainless Steel Door:
Wood with Stainless Steel Trim
39-64 Degrees Fahrenheit
Parts and Labor with In-Home Service:
Yearly Maintenance/Cleaning Covered:
Built-in Wine Cellar with 146 Bottle Capacity
Dual Temperature Zones
Top Shelf Accommodates Magnum Wine Bottles with a Diameter of up to 3 5/8"
All Black Interior
- Emulates the traditional wine cellar.
Digital Thermostat with LED Display
- Allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door.
- Sounds if temperature fluctuates excessively or if the door is left ajar.
Frost-Free, Fan Forced Cooling System
- Provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost.
Seamless Stamped Stainless Steel Door
- With matching handle and toe-kick.
Stainless Steel Trimmed Wood Shelves
- Extend effortlessly to minimize agitation to the wine.
White LED Lighting
- Beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Easily set for continuous display.
LOW-E Glass Door
- Helps protect the wine from harmful UV rays.
- Helps to maintain a more consistent internal temperature.
Danby Silhouette Select Series DWC408BLSST Reviews