Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer. Available at AJ Madison.
Danby was founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators. In 1981, Danby was re-located to Guelph, Ontario. 2007 marks Danby's 60th year in the business of providing quality products to the North American market and thanks to their customers, business keeps getting better.
Danby's reputation as a leader in the appliance market has been achieved by researching what consumers want and providing quality innovative products at competitive prices to fit their lifestyles. Their products are marketed under four brands: Danby, Diplomat, Silhouette and Simplicity.
Danby's commitment is to provide exceptional quality and value with a continued dedication for creating innovative, unique products that are designed to fit your lifestyle.
The premium Danby Designer free-standing wine cooler is a stylish and sophisticated addition to any room. The stainless steel faced shelves cradle the wine behind tinted glass. The digital LED thermostat is visible through the door and controls two distinct temperature zones for red and white wine storage. The white LED track lighting beautifully showcases the wine.
Reversible Door Swing:
Tinted Tempered Glass
Stainless Steel Trimmed, Black Wood
Integrated Door Lock:
Dimensions and Weight
- Stores up to 38 bottles of wine in two distinct, separately regulated temperature zones for red and white wine storage
- True LED track lighting system beautifully showcases the wine without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- Convenient reversible door swing for left of right hand opening
- Tinted tempered glass door helps protect wine from harmful UV rays
- Depending on your preference the upper and lower temperature zones can be set for either white wine or red wine temperatures.
- The blue LED thermostat is easily viewed through the door
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves match the stainless steel exterior
- Integrated door lock helps secure contents from children