Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer.
Danby was founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators. In 1981, Danby was re-located to Guelph, Ontario. 2007 marks Danby's 60th year in the business of providing quality products to the North American market and thanks to their customers, business keeps getting better.
Danby's reputation as a leader in the appliance market has been achieved by researching what consumers want and providing quality innovative products at competitive prices to fit their lifestyles. Their products are marketed under four brands: Danby, Diplomat, Silhouette and Simplicity.
Danby's commitment is to provide exceptional quality and value with a continued dedication for creating innovative, unique products that are designed to fit your lifestyle.
MFG SKU DWC1646BL-SC
Energy Efficient Semi-Conductor
3 Contoured Chrome
50°F - 64.4°F
12 Months Limited:
3 Months Parts and Labour Plus 9 Months Parts Only
Dimensions and Weights
- 16 bottle capacity countertop wine cellar.
- Sleek midnight black finish with clear glass door.
- Features energy efficient semi-conductor cooling technology.
- Eco-friendly design does not use refrigerants.
- Silent operation and no vibration to disturb the wine.
- 3 contoured chrome storage shelves cradle wine bottles.
- Intuitive push button thermostat can be set anywhere from 10°C ~ 18°C (50°F ~ 64.4°F).
- Blue LED interior light can be turned on or off as desired.
Danby Maitre'D DWC1646BLSC Reviews