Danby Silhouette 15" Built-In Wine Cellar with 28 Bottle Capacity, 6 Silicon Buffer Wave Storage Shelves, Recessed White LED Lighting, Audible Alarm Alerts and Reversible Door Hinge
Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer. Founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators they are committed to providing exceptional quality and value. Danby is proud to have over 60 years in the business of providing quality appliances to the North American market and thanks to their customers, business keeps getting better. Available at AJ Madison.
Parts and Labor:
2 Years, In-Home Service
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- 3.1 cu. ft. capacity single zone wine cellar.
- Fully integrated flush built-in application.
- Newly designed wine shelves float on silicon buffers which absorb vibration while minimizing disturbance to the wine and durable ball bearing shelf glides allow for full extension of wine shelves providing easy access.
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding cabinets.
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete and blends with most décor.
- Wine cellar is controlled by a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39°F and 64°F to ensure wine is stored at its optimum temperature.
- Exclusive Wave Storage System cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement.
- Smudge-resistant, easy clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency.
- Frost free, fan forced cooling for superior performance.
- Reversible door hinge for convenient right- or left-hand opening.
Danby Silhouette Series DWC031D1BSSPR Reviews