Samsung Fully Integrated Dishwasher with WaterWall Technology
With an ultra-low sound rating of 44 dBA, it's surprising how powerful this dishwasher's performance is. Samsung's revolutionary WaterWall technology reinvents dishwashing. Unlike conventional dishwashers, the WaterWall line uses a powerful sweeping wall of water to leave dishes remarkably clean. The dishwasher also features Zone Booster, which concentrates high pressure and high temperature on either side of the dishwasher to better clean heavily soiled pots, pans and dishes. The upper rack is adjustable to better accommodate taller or bulkier items. Your wide variety of dishes and cookware can be accommodated and effectively cleaned thanks to this dishwasher's storage versatility and sophisticated wash system. Available at AJ Madison.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
This dishwasher uses 258 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.22.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Features & Performance
15 Place Settings
6 (Normal, Heavy, Delicate/China, Quick Plus, Smart Auto Wash, Pots and Pans)
5 (Half-Load Wash, Targeted Wash, NSF-Certified Sanitize, Dry Plus, Delay Start)
4; Sound Off, Child Lock, Start and Pause, Cancel and Drain
Number of Sensors:
4; Digital Water Leakage, Water Fill, Overflow, Turbidity
Spray Arm Feature:
Number of Spray Arms:
3 (Upper, Middle, Lower)
Fully Integrated, Electronic Touch Sensor
One-Touch Adjustable Racking System
Upper Rack Features:
2 Cup Shelves; 3 Adjustable Tines
Lower Rack Features:
6 Fold-Down Tines
Linear Motion Parts; Circuit Board; Nylon Racks:
Leaking Stainless Steel Door Liner/Tub:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
6 Wash Cycles
- Normal, Heavy, Delicate/China, Quick Plus, Smart Auto Wash, Pots and Pans
- Samsung's revolutionary WaterWall technology reinvents dishwashing. Unlike conventional dishwashers, the WaterWall line uses a powerful sweeping wall of water to leave dishes remarkably clean.
- The Zone Booster offers controllable intensive washing at the touch of a button. Selecting the option to wash the right or left zone on the bottom rack enables you to target hard-to-clean pots and pans for higher water pressure and temperature wash.
- An Express 60 cycle option cleans dishes much faster. It's ideal for lighter loads of cups, cutlery, bowls and plates.
Virtually Silent Wash Cycles
- Enjoy powerful, efficient dishwashing in peace with a special insulation system that significantly reduces noise to 44dBA.
Energy Star Rated
- Energy Star rated products meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the government. This energy-efficient dishwasher only uses 258 kWh per year. That means big savings on your utility bills.
Adjustable Racking System
- Clean even the tallest and most over-sized of items with ease. This flexible and easy to use design allows for more space on the top rack. With the simple push of a lever, there's enough space for 15 place settings.
Digital Leakage Sensor
- Enjoy worry-free dishwashing and protect flooring from any water-related damage. After sensing just 1.5 ounces of excess water, the dishwasher will shut itself off to prevent any further leaking.
- With a top rack that adjusts to accommodate tall and over-sized cookware, this dishwasher features ultimate flexibility to clean all pots, pans and silverware.
Dry Plus Option
- The Dry Plus option adds extra time and heat to the drying cycle to ensure that all of kitchenware and cutlery, especially hard to dry plastic items, are always perfectly dry and ready to put away immediately.
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- Fan Condensing Drying System
- 2-Piece Silverware Basket
Samsung DW80J7550US Reviews