Samsung 24" Fully Integrated Dishwasher in Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Tub
This Samsung fully integrated dishwasher features a 60 minute express cycle, triple filtration system and WaterWall technology. Standard dishwashers use a rotary water system incapable of reaching every nook and cranny. Samsung WaterWall technology uses vertical jets that create a powerful wall of water 35% stronger than normal rotary systems to clean even the hardest-to-reach places.
Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
This dishwasher uses 258 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Control Panel Style:
Electronic Touch Sensor
Yes, < 44 dBA
Water Leakage Sensor:
Heavy / Pots and Pans:
Place Settings Capacity:
Delicate - China/Gentle:
Silverware Basket Type:
Energy Star Compliant:
Circuit Board and Interior Racking
Stainless Steel Tub and Lining
Dimensions and Weights
33 7/8 - 34 27/32"
- Samsung WaterWall Technology uses vertical jets that create a powerful wall of water 35% stronger than normal rotary systems to clean even the hardest-to-reach places.
Third Rack with FlexTray
- Third rack featuring a bendable silverware tray provides added loading and unloading convenience. The removable FlexTray is perfect for oversized or hard to fit items.
Adjustable Racking System
- Clean even your tallest and most oversized items with ease with a flexible and easy to use design that allows for more space on the top rack. With the simple push of a lever you can fit more dishes.
15 Place Settings
- Easily fit more dishes in this dishwasher with enough space for up to 15 place settings.
Digital Leakage Sensor
- Enjoy worry-free dishwashing and protect your floor from any water-related damage. After sensing just 1.5 ounces of excess water, your dishwasher will shut itself off to prevent any further leaking.
- The ability to designate targeted washing zones with individual water pressures and temperatures means you can wash hard-to-clean pots and delicate glassware at the same time.
Half-Load Cycle: Lower
- This wash setting is specifically for the lower rack. It saves water, time and energy.
Energy Star Rated
- Energy Star rated products meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the government. This energy-efficient dishwasher only uses 258 kWh per year.
- Four Sensors (Digital Water Leakage, Water Fill, Overflow, Turbidity)
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Upper Rack: 2 Cup Shelves, 3 Adjustable Tines
- Upper Rack: 2 Fold Down Tine
- Lower Rack: 6 Fold Down Tine
Samsung DW80H9930US Reviews