Fully Integrated Dishwasher by Blomberg
This dishwasher will look great in any kitchen as it is available in either stainless steel, or ready for you to install custom paneling to match your own cabinetry. It has a height of 32.5" for shorter countertops. It features 5 wash cycles and 4 wash options to accommodate all types of dishwashing needs. Options include Extra Rinse, Rapid Wash, and Half Load to suit all types of washes. The dishwasher can also reach a hot 167-degree temperature for a complete, sanitized clean.
The dishwasher can hold 14 standard place settings, and convenient dish placement features include folding tines and an adjustable upper rack. A stainless steel interior protects the product from heat and corrosion. The unit operates at a quiet 48 dBA sound level to keep a gentle ambiance throughout the kitchen.
This dishwasher uses 255 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.85.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
14 Standard Place Settings
Concealed - Flo Thru
5 w/ Ceiling Sprayer
Auto Volume Sensor
Water Usage per Cycle:
Energy Efficiency Class:
Annual Energy Consumption:
Annual Water Consumption:
Min. Water Pressure:
Product Dimensions & Weight
- All Stainless Steel Interior protects dishwasher from heat and corrosion.
- 167°F maximum water temp for completely clean and sanitized dishes.
- Superior Drying Performance due to all SS interior and high temperature final rinse.
- Water Counter ensures the right amount of water for clean dishes and no flooding.
- Double Wall Flow-through Heater for safe heating without corrosion.
- Internally-looped hose with air break prevents siphoning and dirty water backflow.
- Tablet Function, Rapid Clean, Extra Rinse, and Half Load will guarantee the right wash every time.
Blomberg DW55502FBI Reviews