18 Inch Energy Star Dishwasher with 8 Place Setting Capacity
At just under 18 inches wide, the DW18 series is ideal for space-challenged homes and apartments looking for maximum efficiency in a slim fit. The Energy Star qualified performance ensures annual savings on electricity and water use, while special sound absorbing construction ensures a quiet performance. The height can be adjusted to best suit different counter designs.
Inside, the stainless steel interior accepts up to eight place settings to best meet all types of cleaning needs. The slide-out upper rack is best suited for cups and other lighter items, with folding tines that make it easy to load. The lower rack is ideal for plates, pots, and other heavier soiled items. A removable cutlery basket makes it easy to keep your utensils together for quicker storage after a wash.
Four wash settings let you program the best care for each type of load, with specialized settings for delicate china & crystal and heavier pots & pans. A quick wash option lets you clean small loads in just 34 minutes. The digital control panel is easy to operate, with LED read-outs to indicate time remaining, salt levels, and when a rinse aid refill is needed. With its convenient sizing, energy efficiency, and versatile design, the DW18 series is the ideal dishwasher for smaller kitchens.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 210 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $25.41.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
8 Place Settings
Regular Wash, Quick Wash, Pots and Pans Plus, China and Crystal
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
China and Crystal setting
- Designed to carefully clean delicate items
Stainless Steel Interior
- Durable construction holds up strong after every wash load.
- The interior holds up to 8 standard place settings.
Four Wash Cycles
- Different wash cycles give optimum care to dishes, cookware, and china.
- This standard wash program utilizes three rinse cycles for optimum cleaning.
Ultra Quiet Performance
- Advanced sound absorbing construction.
Removable Cutlery Basket
- Separate your silverware for better cleaning and convenient unloading.
Triple Filter System
- Thoughtfully designed to be tougher on food stains.
- Four leveling legs allow generous height adjustment and ensure that you can find the perfect balance for your unit.
Accepts Custom Panels
- Summit's DW18SS can remain in sleek stainless steel, or it can be designed by the user to accept custom paneling.
Energy Star Qualified
- This dishwasher uses less energy and water than national standards require to ensure more efficiency and lower utility bills.