Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
7.2 Cu. Ft.
Powder Coat (White)
Temperature Setting Options:
Adjust Time (Up / Down):
Lint Filter Indicator:
Heavy Duty (Sensor Dry):
Delicates (Sensor Dry):
Sanitize (Sensor Dry):
Time Dry (Manual Dry):
Quick Dry (Manual Dry):
Adjust Time (Up / Down):
Signal On / Off Button:
DOE Energy Factor:
Heating Element (KW):
One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:
Two (2) Years Control Board:
Dimensions and Weights
Total Capacity: 7.2 Cu. Ft.
Drum Material: Powder Coat (White)
- Substance which makes up the inside of a dryer.
- Sensor Dry automatically adjusts drying times by sensing moisture so your clothes don't over or under dry.
9 Preset Drying Cycles
- Set (or number) of cycles on a dryer that apply specific drying methods to garments and fabrics.
- Peace of mind with NSF certified sanitization cycle.
- Eliminates 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Intermittently tumbles clothes at the end of the drying cycle to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
3 Temperature Setting Options
3 Way Venting System
- Method in which air flow is directed safely out of a dryer.
Adjust Time (Up / Down)
- Control feature (with arrow buttons) that enables a user to increase or decrease a cycle's drying time.
Controls Display: LED
Door Safety Lock
- Function that prevents a dryer door from being opened by a child.
Lint Filter Indicator
Samsung DV422GWHDWR Reviews