Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
7.3 Cu. Ft.
Steam Dry Technology:
Temperature Setting Options:
Adjust Time (Up / Down):
Steam Refresh (Steam Dry):
Heavy Duty (Sensor Dry):
Delicates (Sensor Dry):
Sanitize (Sensor Dry):
Time Dry (Manual Dry):
Air Fluff (Manual Dry):
Quick Dry (Manual Dry):
Up To 24 Hours
Adjust Time (Up / Down):
DOE Energy Factor:
Heating Element (KW):
One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:
Two (2) Years Control Board:
Dimensions and Weights
Total Capacity: 7.3 Cu. Ft.
Steam Dry Technology
- Steam Dry helps remove odors, freshens clothes and relaxes wrinkles to reduce ironing.
- Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Available for iPhone 4/4S and Galaxy S1/S2.
Drum Material: STS
- Substance which makes up the inside of a dryer.
- Stainless Steel (STS) prevents rust and discoloration.
13 Preset Drying Cycles
- Set (or number) of cycles on a dryer that apply specific drying methods to garments and fabrics.
5 Temperature Setting Options
3 Way Venting System
- Method in which air flow is directed safely out of a dryer.
Towels Dry Cycle
- Cycle with a longer, unheated cool-down period to minimize wrinkling of cottons, synthetics, and knits.
Adjust Time (Up / Down)
- Control feature (with arrow buttons) that enables a user to increase or decrease a cycle's drying time.
Controls Display: LED
Door Safety Lock
- Function that prevents a dryer door from being opened by a child.
- Mode that uses a specialized drying rack for tumble-free drying of sneakers, sweaters, and other items.