Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
The 15" undercounter/freestanding refrigerated beverage center features two full-depth adjustable wire shelves, one full-depth tempered-glass shelf, and a wine rack in the bottom which can store up to five bottles horizontally.
Removable Wire Shelves:
Tempered Glass Shelf:
LED Digital Temperature Readout:
Adjusts From 40°F - 65°F
Black Exterior Cabinet:
115 VAC/60 Hz
Approx. Shipping Weight:
110 Lbs. (49.5 kg)
14 3/4" (37.5 cm)
26 1/8" (66.4 cm)
Overall Depth without Handle:
23 5/8" (60.0 cm)
Overall Depth without Door:
21 3/16" (53.8 cm)
Min. 34 1/4" (87.0 cm) to Max. 35" (88.9 cm)
15" (38.1 cm)
24" (61.0 cm)
Min. 34 1/2" (87.6 cm) to Max. 35 1/8" (89.2 cm)
- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout.
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40°-65° (4°-18°C).
- TruProtect system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range.
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- 3.0 cubic feet of storage.
- Two full-depth adjustable wire shelves pull out for easy access.
- One full-depth, tempered-glass shelf creates a distinct temperature zone for wine storage.
- Wine shelf in bottom cradles four bottles horizontally.
- Low-E argon-filled glass doors.
- Interior light turns on when door is opened or by switch to illuminate contents.
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Distinctive, ergonomically designed handle.
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Must be ordered either right or left-hinge.
- Available in clear glass door or fluted glass door.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) with black interior.
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.