Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This dishwasher features the DuraWash tower feed system that sprays water from two levels for a more thorough clean. The Pots and Pans cycle scrubs heavily soiled cookware while the Rinse Only cycle freshens dusty items. With the Plate Warmer cycle, dishes are warmed to keep served food at proper temperatures. An in-the-rack silverware basket with cover securely holds silverware and utensils.
This dishwasher uses 371 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $41.14.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
In-Rack Silverware Basket
- Basket fits in lower rack
Quiet Wash Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation
4 Automatic Cycles
- Pots & Pans Cycle - Provides powerful cleaning for dirty pots and pans by adding extra wash time to the cycle
- Normal Cycle - Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil
- Rinse Only Cycle - Gives your dishes a quick refresh. Whether they're brand new or rarely used, dishes come out clean
1 Option - No Heat Dry
White Plastic Interior
Large Tub Capacity
3-Level DuraWash Tower Feed Wash System
- The DuraWash system offers reliable, long-lasting performance
- The 3-level wash sends powerful water jets to the upper and lower racks, ensuring total water coverage and thorough cleaning of dishes, glassware and silverware