Whirlpool is dedicated to finding new and innovative ways to extend the life of your clothes and make laundry less of a chore. In fact, each week the Whirlpool Institute of Fabric Science: Washes over 23,800 loads of laundry, tests almost 400,000 pounds of textiles, uses 4,200 pounds of detergent and dries over 40,000 loads of laundry.
Help save resources and money with this ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher. No one is more efficient! Wash more than before with a super capacity tall tub that allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. Get the total dish cleaning experience with this Whirlpool dishwasher. Find yours at AJ Madison today.
This dishwasher uses 300 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.27.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
One Hour Wash Cycle:
One Hour Wash
Delay Wash Option:
Control Lockout Option:
Large In-the-Rack Silverware Basket
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills
In-Rack Silverware Basket
- Basket fits in lower rack
Quiet Partner I Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation
Super Capacity Tall Tub
- This dishwasher has the tallest tub available and allows you to wash more than ever before
- Load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks
- An additional 3 inches of interior loading space makes room for items like cookie sheets, colanders and stock pots
4-Level SheerClean Direct Feed Wash System
- Channels water up and out of the back and top of the dishwasher to powerfully clean from four different angles
- Keeps wash water clean and delivers sparkling-clean dishes every time
Hard Food Disposer
- Breaks down food particles
- A self-cleaning filter in the wash module assures efficient cleaning, cycle after cycle
Pots & Pans Cycle
- Provides powerful cleaning for dirty pots and pans by adding extra wash time to the cycle
- Use for loads with normal amounts of food soil
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Get great wash performance in nearly half the time
- This hour-long cycle lets you thoroughly clean your dirtiest dishes when you are in a rush
High Temperature Wash Option
- Washes dishes at a high temperature to further sanitize your load
Heated Dry Option
- Once this option is complete, dishes are ready for storage
4 Hour Delay Wash Option
- Wash dishes accordingly to your schedule
- Lets you delay washing for up to 4 hours during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower
- Disables buttons on the control panel to help prevent unwanted starting or stopping the dishwasher