The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony.
Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans. Available at AJ Madison.
Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create, from their top-of-the-line Epicure 48" Range to the industry's first outdoor grill with built-in halogen lights. And, their product line will only continue to grow.
Distinctive Single Wall Ovens
The Distinctive Single Wall Oven not only enhances your kitchen with its timeless design and classic beauty, but enriches your cooking results as well. The large oven cell and innovative cooking technologies, such as Pure Convection, Recessed Broil and Hidden Bake Elements, combine to provide the home chef with a quality cooking experience. Along with an elegant touch control panel for greater ease of use, style and performance, Dacor has created a decidedly distinctive oven.
9.6 Cu. Ft.
4.8 Cu. Ft.
Electronic Glass Touch
RapidHeat Broil Element:
Four-Part Pure Convection System:
Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell:
Dehydrate and Proof Settings:
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:
Digital Temperature Probe:
240V, 60Hz, 40A
One Year Parts and Labor
Yes (Top Oven Only)
Delayed Time Cooking:
25 1/2" Min.
23 1/2" Min.
49 7/8" Min.
Extra Large Oven Capacity
- Serve the biggest turkey on the block! With one of the largest capacity on the market, these ovens are great for entertaining!
- Seven rack positions allows for optimum air flow especially when using multiple racks.
Glass Touch Electronic Control Panel
- No need for pressing down! The Glass Touch Electronic Control Panel performs with a touch of your fingertip!
- The glass also adds to the durability of the electronic control panel.
Recessed Broil Element and Hidden Bake Element
- The 3100 watt calrod broiler element is recessed to allow for more usable oven space.
- The bake element is a 2,500 watt cal-rod element hidden under the porcelain for easy cleaning.
6 Cooking Modes Plus Proof Mode
- Four Convection modes include Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil and Convection Roast.
- Two Conventional cooking modes include Bake and Broil.
- Proof mode is available on bottom cell of Double Oven.
Four-Part Pure Convection System
- Four part convection system includes element, fan, baffle
- The unique baffle separates the heating element from the oven chamber, while channeling the heated air to eliminate hot and cold spots.
- A special mesh filter prevents crossover of flavor between different dishes. Bake salmon and pies at the same time!
- Convection available in single oven and top cell of double oven.
- Quick, effortless and energy-efficient.
- The 30 minute steam clean is perfect for light cleaning of the oven cell.
- Just pour water into the recessed bottom of the cell, set the oven on BAKE at 185 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn off and let sit for 10 more minutes. With a soapy sponge wipe off grease and debris.
- 208 volt option available.
- Perfect for apartments and condominiums that require a 208 volt circuit for appliances.