Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
The Designer Series built-in electric 30" wide single oven combines professional cooking power with unique design and styling. A digital clock/timer provides time-of-day and numerous timed cooking functions. The self-cleaning electric ovens offer multiple conventional and convection settings (upper oven only on double ovens) including TruConvec cooking.
4.3 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Standard Capacity:
3.8 Cu. Ft.
Two Speed Convection System:
Concealed 6-Pass Bake Element:
Yes with Heat Reflector
Digital Touch Control Panel:
Delay Timed Cooking Feature:
TruConvec Convection Cooking:
Three-Level Conventional Broil:
4-wire ground, 240 VAC, 30 amp electrical connection. Unit is equipped with No. 10 ground wire in conduit. Should be fused separately.
Maximum Amp Usage:
23.3 Amps - 240 VAC; 20.2 Amps - 208 VAC
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
Cutout Width - Standard:
Cutout Width - Flush Mount:
Cutout Depth - Standard:
Cutout Depth - Flush Mount:
Cutout Height - Standard:
Cutout Height - Flush Mount:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- A digital touch control panel.
- Offers features like Autoroast, Proof, and personalized recipe functions - then disappears when not in use.
- Oven can be installed flush to cabinet with accessory flush mount installation kit.
- Large oven cavity makes room for all your cooking needs.
- Two speed convection system circulates air throughout the entire oven cavity.
- Concealed 6-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Each oven has five porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks.
- One TruGlide rack included in each oven.
- Strategically located halogen light makes it easy to see inside.
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results.
- High performance cooking modes.
- Includes TruConvec convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil.
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Meat probe ensures perfect baking/roasting of fine meats.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Ergonomically designed handle for superior feel.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM),
- Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- Flush mount installation kit for single oven - D30FTS.
- Broiler Pan and Tray - BPT.
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Designer Series DSOE305TBK Reviews