Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. Available at AJ Madison.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The new DSCE freestanding electric range offers Viking performance and style in an all-electric package. The QuickCook surface elements, which reach full power in nearly three seconds, allow you to get cooking faster and more efficiently. And with the exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system (with the largest convection fan in the industry) you'll be sure to always achieve maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
MFG SKU DSCE130-4BWH
Surface Element Rating
Maximum Amp Usage:
240V - 59.0 Amps; 208V - 51.3 Amps
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth to End of Side Panel:
Overall Depth to Front of Door:
Overall Depth to End of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth to End of Door Handle:
Overall Height to Top of Glass Frame:
35 7/8" to 37"
Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim:
Additions to Base Height to Top of Backguard:
Additions to Base Height to Top of High-Shelf:
Add 18 3/16"
Oven Interior Dimensions
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth (Overall):
Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Volume (Overall):
4.7 Cu. Ft.
Oven Volume (AHAM):
4.1 Cu. Ft.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds.
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages.
- Left front - 7" 1,800 watt element.
- Left rear - 7" 1,800 watt element.
- 800 watt "bridge" element between right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory.
- Right front - 6-1/2" 1,500 watt element.
- Right rear - dual element - 9" 2,500 watt element/6" 1,000 watt element.
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type of cookware used.
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry.
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards.
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack.
- Strategically located oven light provides maximum visibility.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes include:
- Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish.
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity.
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Stainless Steel Island Trim - DS30TII
- 6" Height Backguard - DS30BG6
- 10" Height Backguard - DS30BG10
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- Portable Griddle - DECPGD
- TruGlide Full Extension Rack - TESO301
- Viking Hearth Stone - OHS18
- Broiler Pan and Tray - BPT
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- White finish includes glass ceramic top, door front, lower front panels, and knobs.
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - surface burners/heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
MFG SKU DSCE130-4BWH