The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony.
Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans. Available at AJ Madison.
Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create, from their top-of-the-line Epicure 48" Range to the industry's first outdoor grill with built-in halogen lights. And, their product line will only continue to grow.
Flame Contact Reduction:
Yes - SmartFlame Technology
Sealed Porcelain Enamel
4.8 cu. ft.
2 - Removable
5 Knobs, 2 Buttons
Yes - Illumina Indicator Lights
Stainless Steel Cleaner:
- Contemporary Distinctive design with stainless steel finish
- Angled control panel for easier viewing
- Illumina Indicator Lights that glow blue to let you know when the burner and oven are on
- 5 stainless steel knobs with a metallic finish
- 2 buttons - one for the Oven Light, one for the Convection Fan - that illuminate when in operation
- Comes with 2 oz. of stainless steel cleaner and a 6" blackguard with full stainless steel side panels
- 4 Burners with a total of 57,500 total BTUs
- 1 SimmerSear Burner with 800 - 18,000 BTUs for ultra low temperatures to simmer or melt
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner with 9,500 BTUs
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners with 15,000 BTUs
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for uninterrupted cooking
- Smart-Flame Technology reduces flame contact with the grates to prevent discoloration
- 2 Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates are porcelain coated and allow large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner
- Sealed porcelain enamel cooktop spill basin
- 4 Cooking Modes - Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil
- Three-part convection system with fan, air baffle, and convection filter
- Broil Burner with 14,000 BTUs
- Stainless Steel Bake Burner with 25,000 BTUs
- 2 GlideRacks that are removable for easy cleaning
- Large, clear tempered glass oven window
- Halogen lighting for a clearer view of what's cooking