The Distinctive 30" Electric Range combines the convenience of an all-electric appliance with innovative quality and unbeatable value for a superior cooking experience only available in a Dacor kitchen.
Whether as a stylish upgrade for a replacement purchase or as part of a complete kitchen remodel, the Distinctive 30" Electric Range is a perfect solution for the value-conscious home chef.
The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony. Available at AJ Madison.
4.8 ct. ft.
Contemporary Distinctive Design:
Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop:
Angled Control Panel:
Hot Surface Indicator Light:
Dedicated Illumina Indicator Lights:
6; Pure Convection; Convection Bake; Convection Roast; Convection Broil; Bake and Broil
Hidden Bake Element:
Digital Temperature Probe:
Tempered Glass Oven Window:
Yes; Halogen Lighting (20W)
Free-Standing Model Ships with 6" Backguard and Full-Depth Side Panels
Designed and Manufactured in US:
5" Single Circuit Element:
5"/9" Dual Circuit Element:
5"/7"/9" Triple Circuit Element:
900W; 1,800W; 2,500W
6" Single Circuit Element:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open:
Contemporary Distinctive Design
- Has a stainless steel and black ceramic glass finish. The cooktop is black ceramic glass with a stainless steel frame.
Angled Control Panel for Easy Viewing
Electronic Control Panel
- Has a clock, 2 timers and a 10-key touchpad.
- Heavy-duty, die cast stainless steel knobs with metallic finish for a contemporary style.
Dedicated Illumina Indicator Lights
- Glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when the element and the oven are on.
Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into automatic hold when desired internal meat temperature is achieved.
2 GlideRacks with Easy Pull Handles
- Adjustable to 7 rack positions and removable for easy cleaning.
Exclusive Four-Part Convection System
- Convection, element, baffle, fan and filter.
- Dedicated sensors for each element that protect the cooking surface from extremely high temperatures.
Dacor Your Choice Offer - Up to $3347 in Instant Savings
Save Up to $3347 Instantly
Buy Any 30", 36" or 48" Range OR Any Cooktop (or Rangetop) & Any Single or Double Oven, and pay only $250 for for a DDW24S dishwasher or only $500 for a RDW24S dishwasher or get $250 in Instant Savings.
Add any 30” or 36” Built-In Refrigeration to your purchase and get a DHW Rangehood for only $250 (Save up to $2049).
Terms and Conditions
See rebate form for additional details.
Dacor Free Extended Warranty Protection
Quality, performance, and craftsmanship - Dacor knows the power of threes. Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through June 30, 2014.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by July 31, 2014.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Dacor Distinctive DR30ES Reviews