The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony.
Available at AJ Madison.
The Distinctive 30" Electric Range combines the convenience of an all-electric appliance with innovative quality and unbeatable value for a superior cooking experience only available in a Dacor kitchen. Personalize your Distinctive Range by selecting one of two handle options, the professional Epicure stainless steel handle, or the proprietary Dacor integrated stainless steel handle, giving the range a flush and clean contemporary look. Whether as a stylish upgrade for a replacement purchase or as part of a complete kitchen remodel, the Distinctive 30" Electric Range is a perfect solution for the value-conscious home chef.
4.8 ct. ft.
Contemporary Distinctive Design:
Black Ceramic Glass Cooktop:
Angled Control Panel:
Hot Surface Indicator Light:
Dedicated Illumina Indicator Lights:
6; Pure Convection; Convection Bake; Convection Roast; Convection Broil; Bake and Broil
Hidden Bake Element:
Digital Temperature Probe:
Tempered Glass Oven Window:
Yes; Halogen Lighting (20W)
Ship with 3 1/4" Side Panels:
Standard (Backguard Not Included)
Compatible with Dacor Raised Vent Model:
Designed and Manufactured in US:
5" Single Circuit Element:
5"/9" Dual Circuit Element:
5"/7"/9" Triple Circuit Element:
900W; 1,800W; 2,500W
6" Single Circuit Element:
240V; 60 Hz; 50A
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open:
Contemporary Distinctive Design
- Has a stainless steel and black ceramic glass finish. The cooktop is black ceramic glass with a stainless steel frame.
Angled Control Panel for Easy Viewing
Electronic Control Panel
- Has a clock, 2 timers and a 10-key touchpad.
- Heavy-duty, die cast stainless steel knobs with metallic finish for a contemporary style.
Dedicated Illumina Indicator Lights
- Glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when the element and the oven are on.
Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into automatic hold when desired internal meat temperature is achieved.
2 GlideRacks with Easy Pull Handles
- Adjustable to 7 rack positions and removable for easy cleaning.
Exclusive Four-Part Convection System
- Convection, element, baffle, fan and filter.
- Dedicated sensors for each element that protect the cooking surface from extremely high temperatures.