The First Family of Kitchen Appliances
Cooking is an important part of family tradition at Dacor. In 1933, Stan Joseph opened a small appliance store in Northern California. Supported by his devoted wife Florence, his innovative thinking led to the invention of the first complete kitchen ventilation system and the first indoor electric barbecue. In 1965, Stan and Florence Joseph founded Dacor and were later joined by their two sons, Michael and Anthony.
Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans. Available at AJ Madison.
Following in the footsteps of the Stan Joseph tradition, they are true pioneers. Their flair for innovation is evident in everything they create, from their top-of-the-line Epicure 48" Range to the industry's first outdoor grill with built-in halogen lights. And, their product line will only continue to grow.
Millennia Distinctive 30" Dual-Fuel Range
Sleek styling and innovative performance are the key ingredients in the Distinctive 30" Dual-Fuel Range. The Illumina Indicator Lights bring style and safety to your kitchen, glowing in Dacor's signature flame-blue when on. You'll enjoy the ability to simmer, sear or saute with remarkable control at ultra-high or ultra-low temperatures with our SimmerSear Burners that deliver up to 18,500 BTUs of pure precision. Six ingenious cooking modes - Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil - let you create the dishes your heart desires. With Hidden Bake and recessed Broil Elements, there's extra room inside to fit larger dishes, and clean up is a breeze.
3.9 cu. ft.
Illumina Indicator Lights:
Electronic Control Panels:
Hidden Electric Bake Element:
Exlusive Four-Part Pure Convection System:
Fan; Heating Element (2,200W); Air Baffle; Convection Filter
Recessed Electric Broil Element:
18" x 20" Clear Glass
Exclusive SmartFlame Technology:
Digital Temperature Probe:
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System:
6; Convection Bake; Convection Broil; Convection Roast; Pure Convection; Bake and Broil
1 SimmerSear Burner with Melting Feature:
2 Sealed Gas Burners:
1 Sealed Gas Burner:
240V; 60Hz; 30A
3/4" Regulator (1/2" Adaptor Included)
Illumina Indicator Lights
- Glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on.
Electronic Control Panel
- Has a clock, two timers and a 10-Key touchpad.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System
- Fan heating element (2,200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- Provide up to 18,500 BTU's and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching.
Exclusive 14" Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- Are porcelain coated and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner.
- Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
Exclusive SmartFlame Technology
- Reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
Digital Temperature Probe
- Connects to controls and switches oven into automatic hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
Reverse Air Flow Cooling System
- Keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.