The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow. Available at AJ Madison.
Faucet and Accessories:
301 Stainless Steel
3" (76mm) vertical and 2-1/4" (57mm) horizontal radius.
Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess:
3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
Dimensions and Weights
- Sink is formed of #20 (1mm) gauge, type 301, nickel-bearing stainless steel. Top mount.
- Faucet Height: 3/8" (9.5mm).
- Coved Corners: 3" (76mm) vertical and 2-1/4" (57mm) horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a Premium Highlighted Satin finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated to dampen sound and reduce condensation.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm)
Elkay Dayton Premium Collection DPT233220 Reviews