The hot and humid summer days don't stand a chance against this proficient 12,000 BTU-capacity portable air conditioner. This unit is second to none when it comes to cooling down areas up to 550 square feet in size. It's the perfect solution for those living in apartments or condos and for those who'd like to cool down their offices and sleeping quarters. The air conditioner features three fan speeds which are easy to program with the LED-displayed electronic controls. The indoor temperature can be set and kept anywhere from 64°F - 90°F (18°C to 32°C) to keep you as comfortable as possible. The state-of-the-art appliance can also be used as a 72-pint dehumidifier and comes with a convenient remote control unit and direct-drain feature. You won't do the ozone layer any harm with this smart model as it uses environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. The integrated handles and castors make it easy to move from room to room and the automatic on/off feature allows you to program the unit to suit your schedule. This efficient air conditioner/fan/dehumidifier combination also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service.
Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer. Founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators they are committed to providing exceptional quality and value. Danby is proud to have over 60 years in the business of providing quality appliances to the North American market and thanks to their customers, business keeps getting better.
550 Sq. Ft.
64°F - 90°F (18°C to 32°C)
Environmentally Friendly R410A
Direct Drain Feature:
Removable Air Filter:
Exhaust Hose Length:
59 1/16" (150 cm.)
- 12,000 BTU 3-in-1 portable air conditioner
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain feature controls humidity in large living spaces
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 64°F - 90°F (18°C to 32°C)
Danby DPA120E1WDB Reviews