30 Inch Double Electric Wall Oven with 5.1 cu. ft. Dual Verticross Convection Ovens
Is there a signature dish you've never quite dared to prepare Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé Now is your time, with Wolf's 30 inch M series built-in double oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes, and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You're in culinary heaven.
The cooking modes are precise and intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. With the new M series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space.For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Each Oven Capacity:
5.1 Cu. Ft.
Dimensions and Weight
10 Cooking Modes
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies
- Modes offered are convection, bake, roast, broil, convection roast, gourmet, proof, warm, dehydrate and stone
Gourmet Feature for Foolproof Meals
- With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie.
- Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, and even adjusts the temperature on its own. Just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
Dual Verticross Convection for Consistent Heat across All Racks
- No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - Wolf's advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever.
Quiet Close Doors
- Say goodbye to the sound of oven door slams. M Series oven door open and close quietly and easily thanks to a spring and damper door hinge system
Easily Monitor Progress Inside
- Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process
Color Touch Screen Controls
- A color touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't
Standard or Flush Inset Installation
- M Series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design
Largest Capacity Ever
- At 5.1 cu. ft. (each oven) it's the most spacious built-in oven Wolf has ever made, easily accommodating multiple dishes or large poultry