30 Inch Double Electric Wall Oven with 4.5 cu. ft. Dual Convection Oven
The typical oven fudges the truth. Set it to 350°F and you might get 350°F - in part of the oven. That's why you have to rotate cookie sheets for anything close to consistent browning. The Wolf 30 inch E Series Transitional Double Oven eliminates that kind of uncertainty. Two fans and four heating elements in the upper dual convection oven control heat and airflow for more uniform temperature. 350°F is 350°F everywhere. No rotation of pans or crossing of fingers required.
Crispy, chewy, gooey, crusty - every dish has a particular quality that you can achieve with the dual convection oven. It has 10 fingertip cooking modes - precise, intuitive control to ensure the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. (The lower, non-convection oven has 4 cooking modes: bake, broil, roast and proof.) No guesswork - you'll cook with more confidence than ever before.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Capacity Per Oven:
4.5 Cu. Ft.
Standard or Flush Inset
Stainless Steel Touch Control Panel:
Yes (Requires Accessory)
Yes (Requires Accessory)
Cobalt Blue Interior:
Balanced Door Hinge System:
Grounded, 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz
50 Amp Dedicated Circuit
Max. Connected Load:
Min. Supply Wire:
L1, L2, Ground-10 AWG
Dimensions and Weights
10 Cooking Modes
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Ten modes are Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake St
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature, eliminating guesswork when preparing anything where internal temperature is the surest sign of delicious results.
- Dual fans - each with its own heating element - work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
- Built-in E series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.
Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior
- Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop.