An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Wolf E Series Built-In Ovens feature dual convection fans, ten cooking modes, and comes with the classic stainless steel finish and are offered in two different door styles - framed and unframed. The built-in design allows the front of the oven to be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated look.
MFG SKU DO30-2
Overall Oven Interior Capacity:
4.5 Cu. Ft. (Per Oven)
Framed or Unframed
Dual Convection Logic Control System:
Yes (Accessory Required)
Yes (Accessory Required)
Touch with LCD Display
Cobalt Blue Porcelain
3 with Full-Extension Bottom Rack
Removable Six-Level Rack Guide:
Large Viewing Triple-Pane Window:
Dual Interior Halogen Lighting:
Recessed Broil Element:
Temperature Probe and Receptacle:
Yes (Includes Stone, Rack and Peel)
Two-Piece Broiler Pan:
Set of Three Oven Racks:
Dehydration Racks with Door Stop:
240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 Amp Circuit
8.9 kW at 240 V; 6.7 kW at 208 V
Oven Interior Height:
Recommended Cabinet Width - Standard:
Recommended Cabinet Width - Flush Inset:
Minimum Cabinet Depth - Standard:
Minimum Cabinet Depth - Flush Inset:
Minimum Base Support:
Min. Inset Width:
Min. Inset Height:
- Framed and unframed door styles in classic stainless steel with tubular handle.
- Black glass model available with unframed door style only.
- Bake Stone (Accessory Required)
- Dehydrate (Accessory Required)
- Four cooking modes in lower oven.
- Dual convection logic control system.
- Touch control panel with LCD display.
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior.
- Three removable racks with full-extension bottom rack.
- Large viewing double-pane window.
- Dual interior halogen lighting.
- Temperature probe and receptacle.
- Balanced door hinges assure smooth opening and closing of the door.
- Bake stone accessory, includes stone, rack and peel.
- Two-piece broiler pan and temperature probe.
- Dehydration racks with door stop.
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.