This built-in Samsung dishwasher makes it possible for you to enjoy some peace and quiet while you're doing dishes. The 6-layer insulation system reduces the sound level and the entire base is concealed with our Advanced Motor Sound Insulation system for added noise protection. You'll also save time by eliminating the need for pre-rinsing, and its 2-stage filtration system prevents residue build-up in the bottom of the dishwasher. Get cleaner dishes with this ENERGY STAR-rated dishwasher from Samsung.
This dishwasher uses 279 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
33 7/8" - 35 7/8"
Control Panel Style:
2 Piece Removable with Lids
Fan Driven Condensing Drying
Water Leakage Sensor:
Water Filtration System(Soft Water):
Sanitize (NSF Certified):
Yes, up to 24 hours
All Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year
Printed circuit board and interior nylon racks:
Five (5) Year limited
Stainless steel door liner and tub for leakage:
Lifetime limited warranty
Quiet Operation - 48 dBA
- Noise levels are reduced with a six-layer insulation system which dampens the sounds inside the dishwasher.
Advanced Motor Sound Insulation System for Quiet Operation
- One of the main sources of traditional dishwasher noise is the motor, which is positioned at the bottom of the dishwasher. In order to reduce noise and create a calmer atmosphere in your household, Samsung worked to conceal the entire base of the machine
- Don't pre-rinse, StormWash instead. This heavy-duty wash system saves you time because there's no need to pre-rinse. Powerful rotating spray jets are perfectly positioned to clean at every angle. Simply place hard-to-clean items above the StormWash wheel
- Samsung's racks make this dishwasher easy to load and easy to adjust to the dish of the day. Features include an adjustable and tilted upper rack, movable and removable tines, a two-piece cutlery basket and more.
Stainless Steel Tub
- The beautiful and functional stainless steel tub resists staining and improves the drying function by holding in heat. It also cleverly conceals the heating element, which is both functional and practical, allowing you to wash and dry plastics on the lowe
- 2-Stage Filtration eliminates the need for pre-rinsing.
Digital Leakage Sensor
- Water leaks are detected immediately thanks to the Digital Leakage Sensor.
Hidden Heating Element
- Hidden Heat Element reduces the risk of melting plastic.
Hard Food Disposer
- Hard Food Disposer eliminates the need for pre-rinsing.
6 Wash Cycles
- Smart Auto Wash, Heavy, Pots and Pans, Normal, Delicate-China, Quick Plus
- Sanitize-NSF Certified, Power Washing, Half Load Wash, Delay Start-Up to 24 Hours
3 Control Buttons
- Cancel and Drain (2 Buttons), Child Lock (1 Button)
- Energy Star Rated: 280 kWh / year
- Water Consumption: 4.76 gallons
- Auto Clean Sensor Technology
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- Fan Driven Condensing Drying System
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Audible End of Cycle Signal
Samsung DMT800RHS Reviews