This built-in Samsung dishwasher makes it possible for you to enjoy some peace and quiet while you're doing dishes. The 6-layer insulation system reduces the sound level and the entire base is concealed with our Advanced Motor Sound Insulation system for added noise protection. You'll also save time by eliminating the need for pre-rinsing, and its triple filtration system prevents residue build-up in the bottom of the dishwasher. Get cleaner dishes with this ENERGY STAR-rated dishwasher from Samsung.
This dishwasher uses 299 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
33 7/8" - 35 7/8" (adjustable)
Control Panel Style:
Tilted Racking System:
Air Vent Drying
Water Leakage Sensor:
Water Filtration System:
Sanitize (NSF Certified):
Quiet Operation at 51 dBA*
- Rated at 51 dBA* sound level.
- Noise levels are reduced with a six-layer insulation system which dampens the sounds inside the dishwasher.
Stainless Steel Interior
- Stainless Steel interior tub resists staining and retains heat for better drying performance.
- Grey nylon racks prevent rusting and discoloration and can be adjusted by 2" to easily accommodate large plates on the lower rack or tall stemware glasses on the upper rack.
Tilted Racking System
- Tilted upper rack provides the flexibility to easily accommodate up to 14" plates in the lower rack when in the upper position or 12" plates on the upper and lower racks when in the lower position.
Hard Food Disposer
- Hard Food Disposer eliminates the need for pre-rinsing.
Hidden Heating Element
- Hidden Heat Element reduces the risk of melting plastic.
4 Wash Cycles
- Heavy, Normal, Delicate-China, Quick Wash.
- Energy Star Rated: 299 kWh / year,
- Water Consumption: 4.8 gallons
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Audible End of Cycle Signal
- Digital Water Leakage Sensor
* Based on comparative noise tests conducted by Owens-Corning and not necessarily on statistical significance.
Samsung DMT300RFS Reviews