Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
The Designer conventional microwave hood offers the convenience of a microwave and hood all in one by combining all the essential microwave functions with a 300 CFM ventilation system.
Instant Sensor Settings:
Child Lock Safety Feature:
14 1/8" Diameter
Built-In Exhaust System:
One-Year Full Warranty
Stainless Steel Exterior:
Five-Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions and Weights
- Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges, 30" wide non-griddle/grill rangetops, and 30" wide cooktops.
- For larger equipment use 18" high hood.
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods and popping popcorn.
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button.
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
- Convection microwave cookbook comes standard with unit.
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate.
- May also be vented out the rear or vertically.
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.5 (42.5 liters) cu. ft. oven capacity.
- 14-1/8" (35.9 cm) diameter turntable.
- For use with Viking 24" Width or 30" Width non-grill cooking products.
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Designer Series DMOR200SS Reviews