The Danby Beer Keg Cooler, the DKC645BLS, offers unmatched quality, style and innovation. Certainly a conversation piece, but more importantly, a beer keg cooler is an incredible accessory for poker night, games, on the deck or in the billiard room. Be the ultimate host with the Danby Kegerator providing the coldest, freshest beer on the block.
The coolest way to tap and serve draft beer right in your home. You'll get everything you need from the CO2 tank and hardware, the dispensing tower, chrome guardrail, drip tray and keg stand to accommodate a standard half keg. You can also convert your beer keg cooler to a compact refrigerator. Two PVC coated wire refrigerator shelves install quickly and store bottles, cans and snacks. The door is conveniently reversible and there's an adjustable thermostat as well as an interior light. Automatic defrost is standard and set-up is a breeze. Instructional video included.
This refrigerator uses 328 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $36.38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weight
15 Amps, 120 Volts
- Accomodates full or pony sized kegs (60 litres)
- Converts to a 5.8 cu. ft. (164.2) liter capacity all-refrigerator.
- Front mount electronic temperature control with blue LED display
- CO2 tank and all hardware included (CO2 requires charging)
- Scratch resistant work top
- Chrome guard rail included
- Black/Chrome beer tower dispenser
- Optional swivel castors for easy portability