Distinctive 30"/36" Wall Hood - DH3006 / DH3606
Control. Control. Control. That's what the Distinctive 36" and 30" Wall Hoods are all about. The variable speed fan lets you precisely control performance and efficiency. It pulls cooking vapors, smoke, and smells out of the kitchen to dissipate persistent cooking odors. This is a perfect complement for a Distinctive Series kitchen, matching the Distinctive 30" Dual-Fuel, Gas and Electric Ranges, as well as the Distinctive 36" and 30" Gas Rangetop and Cooktop.
American made, family-owned Dacor has been designing and manufacturing luxury kitchen appliances for three generations. Dacor provides a full line of innovative products designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance market. With products available through a network of over 1,500 retail locations, Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America, and into select countries worldwide.
Dacor introduced many product firsts that revolutionized the kitchen appliance industry forever. One of their most significant products was the 30" PureConvection, Self-Cleaning Built-in Wall Oven, released in 1987. The innovative oven transformed Dacor's business and has since become the industry standard. Other industry firsts included the first cooktop with continuous grates and the first professional range with sealed burners. Today, Dacor continues to lead with advanced product engineering, setting product design and performance benchmarks.
120V, 60Hz, 15A
1 Year Parts and Labor
Dimensions and Weights
Variable Infinite Speed Fan
- Allows you to precisely control ventilation for optimum performance and efficiency.
- Easily handles the demands of gas or electric burners by pulling away from the cooking surface.
- Halogen lights for an illuminated cooking experience.
Dishwasher-Safe Mesh Filters
- Removable, dishwasher-safe mesh filters.
Vertical 8" Exhaust Outlet
- Equipped with vertical 8" exhaust outlet.
Perfect For "Under The Cabinet" Applications
- Easy replacement product for old ventilation systems or "over-the-range" microwave ventilation systems without major cabinet work.
Contemporary Distinctive Design
Designed and Manufactured In California, USA