Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The stylish arc of the Designer Series continuous grate cooktops allow easy movement of cookware. The cooktops feature a one-piece steel top, providing elegant curves and a seamless, easy-to-clean surface.
Left Front Burner Rating:
14,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.1 kW/4.0 kW)
Left Rear Burner Rating:
12,000 BTU Nat./11,500 BTU LP (3.5 kW/2.8 kW)
Center Burner Rating:
Right Rear Burner Rating:
8,000 BTU Nat./LP (2.1 kW)
Right Front Burner Rating:
6,000 BTU Nat./LP (1.8 kW)
Uses Standard Residential 1/2" I.D. Gas Service Line.
120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product.
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
29 1/8" to 29 7/8"
19 3/4" to 20 1/8"
- Sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps.
- Left Front - 14,000 BTU high / 2,000 BTU low.
- Left Rear - 12,000 BTU high / 1,700 BTU low.
- Right Rear - 8,000 BTU high / 1,200 BTU low.
- Right Front - 6,000 BTU high / 950 BTU low.
- Automatic electronic spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One-piece, extremely durable steel top.
- Separate spill collection areas.
- Each area holds up to 1-1/2 quarts of liquid spillover.
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box.
- Durable, stainless steel knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling.
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps.
- Grate design provides continuous surface for easy movement of pots.
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH).
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Five-year limited - surface burners.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Designer Series DGSU1014BSS Reviews