Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy. Available at AJ Madison.
The gas rangetops offer versatile kitchen design possibilities. Sealed burners with brass flame ports and a new 16,000 BTU burner allows for faster heat up and commercial cooking versatility.
12,000 BTU Nat./11,500 BTU LP/Propane (3.5 kW Nat./3.4 kW LP/Propane)
10,000 BTU Nat./9,500 BTU LP/Propane (2.5 kW Nat./2.4 kW LP/Propane)
16,000 BTU Nat/15,500 BTU LP/Propane (4.7 kW Nat./4.5 kW LP/Propane)
8,000 BTU Nat./7,500 BTU LP/Propane (2.0 kW Nat./1.9 kW LP/Propane)
6,000 BTU Nat./5,500 BTU LP/Propane (1.5 kW Nat./1.4 kW LP/Propane)
120 VAC/60 Hz 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Shipped Natural or LP/Propane Gas; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approx. Shipping Weights:
Depth To End of Side Panel:
Depth To End of Control Panel:
Depth To End of Knobs:
Height To Cooking Surface:
Height To Top of Island Trim:
Height To Top of 6" Backguard:
Height To Top of 10" Backguard:
Height To Top of High Shelf:
Top of Grates Should Be 3/8" (1.0 cm) Above Countertop
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps.
- Left Front - 12,000 BTU high / 1,700 BTU low.
- Left Rear - 10,000 BTU high / 1,500 BTU low.
- Center - 16,000 BTU high / 3,400 BTU low.
- Right Rear - 8,000 BTU high / 1,200 BTU low.
- Right Front - 6,000 BTU high / 950 BTU low.
- New 16,000 BTU burner for faster heat up.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at the lowest setting.
Safe, Easy Operation
- Durable stainless steel knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling.
- Customer-removable knobs, grates and burners/caps.
- Grate design provides continuous surface for easy movement of pots.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box.
- One-piece, extremely durable porcelain top.
- Separate spill collection areas.
- Each area holds up to 1-1/2 quarts of liquid spillover.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
Rangetop Installation Accessories
- 6" Height backguard - (DS36BG6SS).
- 10" Height backguard - (DS36BG10SS).
- High shelf - (DS36HS24SS).
- Countertop side trim - (P24CSTSS).
- Countertop rear trim - (P36CRTSS).
- Portable griddle - (DGC-PGD).
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface burners.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Viking Designer Series DGRT3625BSS Reviews