When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
Oven Control / Timing System:
Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish
Oven Cleaning System:
Bake / Broil:
Yes / Variable (400° - 500°F)
Effortless Convection Conversion:
Quick Bake Convection:
Effortless Temp Probe:
2, 3, 4 Hours
Auto Oven Shut-Off:
Lower Drawer Control:
Right Front Burner:
Right Rear Burner:
Left Front Burner:
Left Rear Burner:
Center Extra Zone Burner:
Oval 10,000 BTU
Even Baking Technology
Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):
Power Supply Connection Location:
Left Bottom Rear
Gas Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Conn. Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
47 3/4" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Preheat in just a few minutes.
- Multi-rack baking is faster and more even with True Convection.
- Easily go from warm to boil.
- Easily bake perfect pizza with the touch of a button.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - their oven does the converting for you.
Frigidaire Gallery Series DGGF3054KF Reviews