Fisher and Paykel
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. They have been leading the world in appliance innovations since the early 1980s. Products like the DishDrawer Dishwasher and the CoolDrawer multi-temperature refrigerator have not only pioneered new, compact technologies, but have changed appliance design forever. But it is what is on the inside - SmartDrive motors and ActiveSmart refrigeration technology that really differentiates Fisher & Paykel as a company of creativity. Available at AJ Madison.
Aerocare Dryer DG7027P1
The AeroCare dryer is AquaSmart's perfect match − functionally, ergonomically and visually. With 12 pre-programmed cycles, AeroCare uses auto-sensing to make sure your clothes are dried with care and precision based on the needs of the fabric. The toughened glass top provides the dryer with strength and chemical resistance, while the
reversible front loading door allows for easy and safe access when adding and removing large loads. The dryer is designed to match the AquaSmart washer, offering a sense of design and organization to your laundry.
Drying Progress Indicator:
Clean Lint Filter Reminder:
- With a 7 cu ft capacity, this dryer has the room to dry large loads without wrinkling.
SmartTouch Control Dial
- Requires only finger-tip control. As you turn it, the icons illuminate to show you exactly what you have selected.
- De-wrinkle and refresh garments without excessive power use. Perfect when you want to remove unpleasant smells from garments without washing or you simply want to freshen them after prolonged storage.
12 Pre-Programmed Cycles
- Twelve pre-programmed dry cycles - Regular, Heavy, Delicate, Energy Saver, Easy Iron, Allergy, Bulky, Air Dry, Rack Dry, Time Dry, AreoSteam and AeroSteam Plus allow you to choose how your clothes are dried.
- Three heat settings are used to ensure clothes don't get too hot. The heat is turned down as the load becomes dry, preventing shrinkage and damage.
Durable Work Surface
- The work surface is made of toughened glass on top of an injection molded base, making it chemical resistant.
- Large door opening and powerful interior light makes loading and unloading easy. The door has been designed to be reversible to suit your laundry space.
Energy Saver Cycle
- Clothes are dried more efficiently by pulsing the heat on and off for longer periods of time. The effect is a longer cycle that dries the clothes in cooler temperatures.
- Clothes are tumbled clockwise, then counter clockwise to prevent items tangling and roping. This feature ensures even drying, prevents hot and damp spots and results in less wrinkling.
- Some things are just too precious to tumble so we have provided a rack to take care of them.