Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
The 15" Custom Panel refrigerated beverage center features two full-depth adjustable wire shelves, one full-depth tempered-glass shelf, and a wine rack in the bottom which can store up to five bottles horizontally.
2 Full-Depth Adjustable
Tempered Glass Shelves:
3.0 Cu. Ft.
Hidden Touchpad Electronic
LED Digital Temperature:
40°F - 65°F (4°C - 18°C)
Low-E Argon-Filled Glass Doors:
Adjustable Leveling Legs:
115 Volt, 60 Hz
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Depth without Door:
Min. Height from Bottom:
Max. Height from Bottom:
Undercounter Cutout Dimensions
15" for cabinet only. If door is recessed between cabinets, cabinet cutout must be 15 1/4".
- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout.
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40°-65° (4°-18°C).
- TruProtect system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range.
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- 3.0 cubic feet of storage.
- Two full-depth, adjustable wire shelves pull out for easy access.
- One full-depth, tempered glass shelf creates a distinct temperature zone for wine storage.
- Wine shelf in bottom cradles four bottles horizontally.
- Low-E argon-filled glass doors.
- Interior light turns on when door is opened or by switch to illuminate contents.
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Custom Front blends seamlessly with locally supplied front panel.
- Customer may purchase Viking Professional or Designer handle, or opt for custom handle.
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
Custom Front Features
- Blend seamlessly into cabinetry with locally supplied front panels.
- Customer may purchase Viking Professional Series or Designer Series handles, or opt for custom handles.
Optional Custom Panel Accessories
- Professional handle kit (PHK30).
- Designer handle kit (DDHK29).
- Available in a clear glass door with black interior.
- Accepts 3/4" wide custom wood door frame.
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.