Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. Available at AJ Madison.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
All-refrigerator and all-professional, this model delivers the ultimate in refrigeration. A variety of easy access drawers with temperature and moisture controls allow for custom storage. And the increased drawer capacity even leaves room for an entire deli tray.
This refrigerator uses 449 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.79.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirements:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Interior Dimensions
22.8 Cu. Ft.
22.8 Cu. Ft.
Depth to Front Edge of Side Trim:
Depth to Front of Top Grille:
Depth to Front of Handle Endcap:
Min. Height from Bottom:
Max. Height from Bottom:
Custom Panel Dimensions and Weights
Maximum Panel Weight:
ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive Compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available.
- Electronic controls maintain temperature within 1°F (.83°C).
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator remove odors and excess humidity.
- Adjustable Cold Zone Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Quick chill option chills food and beverages in minutes.
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage.
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables.
- Easy access - even with door at 90 degree opening.
- Two conveniently located deli drawers with precision ball-bearing glides store meats and cheeses.
- Six adjustable tempered glass shelves allow customized shelf placement.
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift-up covers.
- Additional storage in five patented adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered-glass fronts.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant condenser is maintenance-free under normal use.
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works quietly and efficiently.
- Spillproof tempered glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers.
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup.
- 24" depth keeps items in back within easy reach.
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing.
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan.
- Tru-Flush Design allows refrigeration to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry.
- Automatic energy saving exterior moisture control system prevents condensation.
- Dual-magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature.
- Door stops factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing.
- Removable, stainless-steel upper grille.
- Open door alarm sounds and glows to warn that door has been ajar for three minutes.
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space.
- Four independent, front-adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy.
Special Exterior Features
- Fully integrated depth allows refrigerator to fit flush with countertops or cabinet and drawer fronts.
- Concealed trim allows refrigerator to be fully integrated with no visible cabinet trim exposed.
- Concealed hinges allow product to be hidden with no mechanical devices exposed.
- Accepts custom handles or Viking Designer or Professional handles may be purchased separately.
- Concealed, small-size top grille retains the look of a professional product.
- Grille is designed for easy attachment of a locally supplied custom grille to further conceal refrigerator.
- Instructions are provided with each product, with details on how to easily fabricate the custom grille.
- Accepts 3/4" custom panels, allowing the refrigerator to match any kitchen cabinet and door design.
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray with cover.
Optional Custom Front Accessories
- Professional handle kits in stainless steel and brass.
- Designer handle kits in stainless steel and brass.
- Stainless steel side panels.
- Stainless steel top kits.
- Grille kits in 66" and 72" widths.
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Professional Series DFRB536L Reviews