Danby's reputation as a leader in serving the appliance market has been achieved by producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Their products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby, Danby Designer, Danby Diplomat, Danby Premiere, Simplicity, Arcticaire, and Danby Silhouette, as well as some private brands for major retail stores. All of Danby's products meet and exceed all environmental safety standards and offer UL, CSA, NRTL, and ETL recognized standards approvals.
Danby DFF280WDB Mid-Size Refrigerator
Never waste your time chipping ice out of another freezer with this frost free Danby midsize refrigerator. This 9.9 cu. ft. capacity model consists of an ample 2.5 cu.ft of freezer space including a shelf for easy organization and a 7.4 cu.ft. refrigerator section with 2 adjustable wire shelves, twin clear crispers and LED lighting. At just under 60 inches tall and less then 24 inches wide, the compact design of the DFF280WDB is ideal for apartments, condos or as a secondary refrigerator.
This refrigerator uses 312 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Weight
9.9 cu. ft.
7.4 cu. ft.
2.5 cu. ft.
- 9.9 cu. ft. (280 litre) capacity
- Energy Star compliant, using only 312Kwh/year
- Electronic controls with LED display
- 2 adjustable wire refrigerator shelves
- 1 adjustable/removable wire freezer shelf
- CanStor beverage dispenser
- Clear vegetable crisper with glass cover
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Smooth back design for flush fit against walls