Danby's commitment is to provide exceptional quality and value with a continued dedication for creating innovative, unique products that are designed to fit your lifestyle
Danby was founded in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators. 2007 marked Danby's 60th year in the business of providing quality products to the North American market. Today, Danby is one of North America's largest household appliance marketing companies boasting an impressive line-up of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumers.
Danby's reputation as a leader in the appliance market has been achieved by researching what consumers want and providing quality innovative products at competitive prices to fit their lifestyles.
Danby's bottom mount refrigerator is compact and feature loaded. Boasting the coveted e-star designation, spill proof glass shelves, 2 clear vegetable crispers, and a freezer storage basket, this model is sure to fit all your needs. At just under 60 inches tall and less then 24 inches wide, the compact design of the DFF261 is ideal for apartments, condos or as a secondary refrigerator.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
23 13/16 "
26 12/16 "
59 13/16 "
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service
- 9.2 cu. ft. (261 litre) Capacity
- Frost free operation provides hassle free maintenance and improved food preservation
- Recessed pocket style handle
- Canstor beverage dispenser
- Dual vegetable crispers with glass cover
- 2 adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- 3 integrated door shelves
- Interior LED light illuminates without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- Reversible hinge for left or right hand opening
Danby DFF261BSLDB Reviews