Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
The custom panel option allows you to take the revolutionary performance of the Intelli-Wash dishwasher and integrate it into your own cabinetry. The unrivaled power of the Vari-Pressure Intelli-Wash system blends seamlessly into your kitchen. Optional Professional or Designer door panels are available in all 24 color finishes, and it also accepts locally supplied custom door panels.
This dishwasher uses 276 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.61.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
15.0 Amps, 120VAC/60 Hz; 3'9" Electrical Cord 3 Prong Plug Supplied with Unit.
Water-Heating Element Rating:
Inlet Water Temperature:
120°F Recommended; Dishwasher Will Perform Properly with Cold Water; Note: Cycle Times Will Vary
Inlet Water Pressure Operating Range:
10 to 125 psi
Inlet Water Hose:
5' Braided Stainless Steel Water Line with 3/8" Compression Fitting Connected to Dishwasher
7' 1/2" ID "Crimp-Proof" Flexible Drain Hose Attached to Dishwasher, Connections Provided for 5/8", 3/4" or 1", Cut as Required
Drain Hose High Loop Required:
Height From Floor - 20" Min.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth From Rear to Edge of Side:
24" - Includes Door Panel
Overall Depth From Rear with Door Open:
Overall Height From Floor:
33 7/8" Min. - 35" Max.
34" Min. - 35" Max.
Vari-Pressure Intelli-Wash System - Exclusive
- Adjusts water volumes and water pressure.
- Variable speed 1/2 horsepower commercial-type motor - Exclusive.
- Selective water delivery.
- Selective pressure delivery.
- More power with less energy consumption - the Scrubbing Power leader in dishwashers.
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms.
- Largest and most powerful in industry.
- Flexible-Fluid Coupling is blockproof and provides a direct water feed - Exclusive.
- DishGuard protector prevents blockage from lower rack load/protects dishes.
- Automatic detergent dispenser.
- Automatic rinse agent dispenser - fill indicator and adjustable dosage control.
Central Intelligence System - Exclusive
- Constant communication optimizes performance.
- Measures water temperature and water volume per cycle/option.
Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal System - Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot free dishes.
- Removable coarse strainer.
- Triple-Clean filtration - Exclusive.
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full force self-cleaning jets.
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter.
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms.
- Ultra hard food waste disposer/motor/pump - Exclusive.
- Large stainless steel blade operates only when draining to minimize redeposition.
- Quieter and more efficient.
Sure-Temp Water Heating - Exclusive
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring excellent washing results.
- 1,200-watt HydroFlo water heater.
- Operable with "cold" ground water (50°F).
AirFlo Gentle Drying - Exclusive
- Gentle, effective, and safe heated fan-driven system delivers warm, gentle air over, under and around dishes.
- Fan, motor, low wattage heater and housing unit are located outside the tank.
- Dual ducting in door safely vents at bottom of door.
Quiet Clean Performance Package
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible.
- Ultra-quiet three phase motor.
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining.
- Multi-stage sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation.
- Switch-activated vent door opens only during drying for quieter operation.
- All key operating components cushion-mounted for quiet operation.
- Blue LED power on light in kickplate indicates cycle is operating.
"Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt Racks
- Accommodates 15 international place settings of china in a single load.
- Fully useable and extendable nylon coated racks.
- Two-piece silverware/cutlery basket allows separate placement in various lower or upper rack locations.
- 4 rows of one-piece 3-position fold-down tines.
- Roller Bearing Upper Rack.
- 3 rows of multi-position Hold-Tight dividers - Exclusive.
- 1 one-piece stemware cradle/cup shelf.
Additional Construction and Safety Features
- Diamond-Brite stainless steel tank and inner door - brightly polished to protect long-term appearance - Exclusive.
- Largest dishwasher tank/door.
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front.
- Fill and drain system - Exclusive.
- Central Intelligence overfill sensor.
- Backflow prevention valve.
- Overflow protector in base pan.
- Door triple safety system - mechanical latch, electrical safety switch, and start button.
- Cycles - Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, Econo Wash, Light/China, Rinse/Hold.
- Options - Econo Dry, Hi Temp Wash, Top Wash Only, Delay Start - up to 10 hours.
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient.
- Professional door panel - PDDP24.
- Available in 24 color finishes, see exclusive finishes below.
- Professional door panel with louvers - PDDPL24SS.
- Designer door panel - DDDP241.
- Available in 24 color finishes, see exclusive finishes below.
- Professional handle kit - PHK23.
- Designer handle kit - DDHK23.
- PDDP24/DDDP241 door panels available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- PDDPL24 door panel available in stainless steel (SS).
- One-year full covers complete dishwasher (two-years with certified installation).
- Lifetime limited covers tank and inner door.
- Five-year limited covers electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies, and water distribution system.
- Ninety day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.